Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Britney accepts an award from Miley!


Hmmm…we’re not sure that Disney alum Britney Spears is the biggest fan of current Disney Star Miley Cyrus. When Britney accepted an award at the Teen Choice Awards from Miley,
she didn't even thank Miley, she just riped the surf board away from her and walked to the mic while Miley stood behind awkwardly. Afterward Britney went off stage, leaving Miley far behind chasing after her.
I don’t think Miley has any hard feelings though because she Tweeted this morning: “For all the people calling me the “next Britney” THANK U. I couldn’t ask for a better compliment”
Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...