Monday, August 17, 2009

Is Demi Anorexic?!!


In the past Demi Lovato has been called the “Fat Disney Girl,” and that has been affecting Demi’s life a lot recently. Many of her Tweets in Twitter have been related to how she is a size 2 and doesn’t understand why people would think she was anything but healthy.
Demi has been a great role model for young girls telling them that as long as they feel good then they have nothing to worry about! Demi has always been very open about the size and shape of her own body and has tried to get others to be the same.
But now people are getting more worried about Demi. In the picture above she looks SO tiny.
Along with tweeting the above picture, Demi also tweeted the following lyrics:
“I need you to know, I’m not through the night.. Some days I’m still fighting to walk towards the light.”
The song is “Courage” by Super Chick, and if you read the lyrics, it’s a heartfelt tune about the struggles of anorexia. Some more lyrics go like this:
“I told another lie todayAnd I got through this dayNo one saw through my gamesI know the right words to sayLike “I don’t feel well”“I ate before I came”
Do you think Demi is ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...