Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Taylor Swift: I don't need a relationship to have good material!


Taylor Swift gets her flirt on in a black and white ruffle dress as she finishes up a photo shoot in London’s Notting Hill district on Monday (August 24).
The 19-year-old songstress was seen paying homage to vintage Coca-Cola posters earlier in the day. Tay and tour pals Caitlin and Liz also stopped in at the Chloe Alberry shope to browse some arty British knobs.
Taylor recently dished to UK’s Love magazine about her song writing process. She shared, “I can write about making eye contact with someone across the room in three seconds. I don’t need a relationship to have good material.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...