Friday, August 21, 2009

Billy Ray Defends Miley!


In an interview with Access Hollywood, Miley Cyrus’ dad Billy Ray Cyrus defended Miley’s choice to dance while holding onto a pole at this years Teen Choice Awards. The Disney Channel even refused to comment on the performance, and we know that many parents were up in arms against Miley afterward because they believe that Miley should try harder to be a role model.
But many of you have no problem with her performance and think she did nothing wrong. So many diverse opinions!
Here’s what Billy Ray had to say: “You know what? I just think that Miley loves entertaining people. She loves singing [and] songwriting. I always tell her to love what you’re doing and stay focused for the love of the art and not worry so much about opinion. I give my kids a lot of freedom to make the art they wanna make, and make it in their own voice. I think it’s important.”
Click here to watch Miley’s performance at the 2009 TCA’s.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...