Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Demi and her Pillow!


Demi Lovato was spotted arriving at LAX yesterday, with her pillow in hand and all smiles for the camera! But recently Demi admitted that she isn’t a fan of touring as she misses her family while on the road.
Demi told Sugar Magazine that she gets very emotional saying goodbye to her mom, dad and sisters.
“I’m so close to my family,” she says. “I get really emotional every time I have to leave them to go on tour, but luckily mum and dad take it in turns to go with me.”
She also added that “I miss my sisters so much. I can still see my little sister Madison on Desperate Housewives, though! She plays Gaby’s daughter Juanita.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...