Friday, August 14, 2009

Whose a better kisser? Miley or Taylor?


Star of Disney’s “Hannah Montana: The Movie,” Lucas Till was interviewed by MTV Movie News, and asked who was the better kisser, Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus.
Here’s what Lucas had to say: “Oh! I know [I don't have to answer that], but I kind of want to answer it. I don’t know. I don’t think you know what you’re getting into by letting me answer this. I kind of want to go there … I think … we’re gonna cause something. I think Taylor. I liked kissing Taylor a little more.”
He also added: “Maybe I do [have a crush on Taylor]. Maybe I have since I was 16.”
Awwww how cute! Do you think they would make an adorable couple?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...