Sunday, August 23, 2009

Taylor gives pizza to her fans!!


Last night there were tons of fans waiting outside of Taylor Swift’s hotel in London, and Taylor surprised them all with Domino’s pizza!!! Awww!
And Taylor didn’t forget about dessert. She brought boxes of cookies AND cartons of milk for her fans.
Not only did Taylor get all this food for her fans, but she also hand delivered it and made it a very special experience for all of them. And it turns out one of our Disney Dreamers Rachel Newland was there with her friends – wow!!!
I wish I would've gotten a slice of pizza from Taylor! What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...