Friday, August 21, 2009

Demi's mom was a Cheerleader!


Demi Lovato revealed to StarPulse that her mother used to be a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader.
In the interview Demi made very clear: “The Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders were really respectful and they weren’t just girls that pranced around in little outfits…They’re really hard working. My mom tells me a lot of stories about how they would have to work so hard every single day. She would often tell me how sometime you couldn’t go get a drink of water on the field, even if you’re dying of thirst.
Wow! Did you know that Demi’s mom was a cheerleader?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...