Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Joe Jonas' Haircut at TCA.....

Oh man! During the first dare the Jonas Brothers performed Joe got his hair cut by Mike Tyson – but we just found out it was just a wig they cut!
Joe came back after the break with a full head of hair saying “I guess when you’re young your hair grows back really fast…”
After that Kevin got dared to get a tattoo on stage, and guess what, they cut to commercial and it was fake when they came back.
They should have just picked another dare! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...