Saturday, August 8, 2009

What Are The Stars Saying Wednesdays!

Hey guys! I'm going to start a kind of Wednesday Speacial! Every Wednesday I'm going to post a picture of any of your favourite stars and you can tell me what do you think the stars are saying in the photo! You can write your ideas in the comments! Here's your first picture! I know today is not Wednesday but I'll give you guys time till next Wednesday (19 August) to submit your ideas. I'll choose a winner from your comments but I'll appreciate if you all participate in this. Thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...