Friday, August 28, 2009

SURPRISE!


I have a surprise for all you people!! Tomorrow I'm going to put some really cool downloads on my Jonas blog! The downloads will include non-album songs, bonus songs and covers! I will also put downloads of music videos soon! Be sure to check out my Jonas Blog tomorrow to get these really awesome downloads! FOR FREE!! It'll really mean the world to me! Click here to go to the blog now!
P.S I've also put up a rare Jonas picture (above) for this special announcement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...