Sunday, August 23, 2009

Demi Lovato Disses Trace Cyrus!

Yikes! Looks like Demi Lovato was trying to send a message to Trace Cyrus at one of her recent soundchecks.
Trace and Demi had been flirting a lot last month, that is until things went sour. Nobody knows for sure what happened except that the two fought publicly over Twitter and it hasn’t ended yet! Trace has done magazine interviews saying that Demi isn’t mature enough for him and has even stepped out in public with a Demi Lovato Lookalike!
Which is what Demi is responding to in the video above. Demi has changed the lyrics in her song “Every Time You Lie” from:
“How Long’s it Gonna Take before you see that she’s no me”
to
“How Long’s it Gonna Take before you see she looks like me”
Check out the picture of Trace with his new rumored girlfriend here and let me know if you think she looks like Demi! Because I totally think she doesn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...