Thursday, August 13, 2009

Calling all Designers!


I really need a new banner for my blog! Can anyone PLEASE make me one! If anyone agrees please let me know by comment or shoutbox. The banner should include the title 'HM Disney Stars' and if you want you can add some words like: "A blog 4 Disney fans" or "A blog 4 your daily dose of Disney gossip" or anything else you think would look cool. I'll really appreciate it if anyone please helps me! Another anouncement! I've just opened another blog and it would be really great if you check it out too! It's about the Jonas Brothers! http://www.hmjonasbrothers.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...