Monday, August 17, 2009

Is Miley In The Sequel Of Sex And The City?!


I chose not to post the news about the “Sex and the City 2” rumor when I first heard it because I was waiting for a Miley Cyrus rep to say it was or wasn’t true, but the story isn’t going away. There are so many Miley movie rumors floating around, you know?
I also remember an interview that Miley had with TV Guide that I wanted to share with you. But first, the movie rumor.
According to PopCrunch, Miley was offered a role in the “Sex and the City” sequel, which is expected to open in theaters next May. She is supposedly wanting to go for more adult roles.
The “informant” said, “Miley sees this as a transition from teen stardom to more adult roles. We’re all wondering how long it will take Kim to have Miley knocking back Cosmos and ogling all the men. Seriously though, all the girls are excited to have Miley on board.”
As I was mulling over this, I remembered an interview Miley did where she talked about doing a “younger, clean” version.
Here’s her quote: "I’d love to do a younger, cleaner version of Sex and the City. I like to think of myself as the girl that no one can get, that no one can keep in their hand."
Well, if she’s going to play a part in this movie, you can guarantee it won’t be a cleaner, younger version. Sex and the City fans would rebel.
What do you think about all of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...