Thursday, August 6, 2009

Selena Talks About Her New Single!


The Disney starlet, Selena Gomez, talk to JustJared about her new single (Falling Down) saying, "It’s basically about Hollywood and what people think about it; and essentially how plastic it is sometimes. It’s fun and I think girls can relate to it somewhat; for me it was because of Hollywood but it can really relate to a mean girl, an ex-boyfriend, to whoever."
What can we expect from Selena’s album. She updated her MySpace page saying, "I want it to be fun, energetic, empowering but very good so with that said I did not write any of the songs but one on the record. It was one of the last songs I recorded and it is definitely one of my favorites. I’m still new and still figuring out where I want to be musically but I think this is a good start … hopefully."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...